Portable Karaoke Microphone Mixer System Set with Dual UHF Wireless Mic, 3.5mm AUX/Optical/Coaxial in Singing Receiver for KTV, Amplifier, Speaker
|connector-type||3.5 mm Jack|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- TWO IN ONE: The wireless microphone receiver is also a sound mixer which is equipped with rotatory adjustment controls which allow you to easily adjust echo, tone, volume of the mics and music to the desired level.
- INTERFERENCE FREE: The wireless microphone system comes with Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) which is less likely subject to interference from other equipment. It has 16 selectable frequencies and is compliant with the latest FCC regulations.
- SUPERB SOUND QUALITY & LONG RANGE: Built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound. Up to 100 feet line-sight operation range. Perfect for karaoke, DJ music and house party.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTING OPERATIONS: The receiver has 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS/Optical/Coaxial input connector output connectors for easy setup with your home theater or speaker system.
- VERSATIBLE COMPATIBILITY: It works with an array of devices including TV, smart TV, Blue-ray player, notebook, iPad, tablet, home theater, receiver, speaker and etc.
2020 Upgrade Wireless Karaoke Microphone Singing Machine System
- Adjustable volume: Knob Control.
- Adjustable mixer: Echo & Tone.
- Working range: Wireless microphone: 100 Feet.
- Microphone modes: Uni- Directional (Cardioid).
- Power: karaoke mixer(DC 5V), microphone (AA Battery, included in the box).
- For: conferences, presentations, web podcasts, YouTube, Google, outdoor scenes, yoga instructors, voice amplifiers, dance instructors, promotion, games, teachers, interview voices, Karaoke, family party, etc.
Multiple input and output ports
The receiver has 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS / Optical / Coaxial input and 3.5mm output connectors for easy setup with your home theater or speaker system.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level; and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at https://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.